$140 per 50-minute session
A sliding scale is available for people of low to moderate income who have no insurance or who wish to "self-pay*
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. or Employment Assistance Plan.
I am a preferred provider for the following Massachusetts insurances.
Beacon Health Strategies
Blue Cross/Blue Shield (almost any plan)
United Behavioral Health (behavioral health insurance for Harvard-Pilgrim and Pacificare)
Cigna Behavioral Health
Medicare (plus AARP and Blue Cross supplements)
*NB I AM NOT A PROVIDER FOR MEDICAID OR ANY OF THE MASS HEALTH INSURANCES
Please call your insurance company and check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Is this provider on your panel of providers?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Self-payment, insurance copay or coinsurance must be made at the beginning of each session by cash, check, or credit card.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.