Are you ruled by your rage? Do you have an out-of-control spouse? Is your relationship ruined by anger?
How many of these statements are true of you or your partner?
* You’re known by friends and family as having a temper.
* You know that your family is afraid of you when you get angry.
* Anger is your default emotion.
* You explode first, then feel remorseful later.
* You habitually feel that others are stupid, untrustworthy, unreliable, or dangerous.
* You can’t help cursing and name-calling when you fight.
* You shout in front of, or at, your children despite your better judgment.
* Your spouse has said you’d better lose your angry attitude – or else.
* You have thrown or destroyed objects when you become rageful.
* Your rage has involved physical violence that has lead to domestics and restraining orders.
Come to my calm, harborfront office, shed your anger habit and soothe your angry brain. I work with angry men, women, and couples to break their habit, then change their hearts. I work with partners of angry people to help them safely take a stand.
With real motivation and a weekly appointment, you and I can break your habit in four months. If you want to change your brain and your life, it may take 6 months or more. I am certified by the Center for Anger Resolution Therapy and have studied how to rewire the angry brain.